On Wednesday 21st September, Curtis Fitch will attend the UK’s leading procurement event, eWorld at the QEII Conference Centre, London.
Visit Stand 15 for a free consultation to discover how iSource can add real value to your organisation.
Now in its tenth year, eWorld is now established as the leading event in the UK to experience the very latest the industry has to offer.
Curtis Fitch will be present to showcase the latest intuitive features of the Curtis Fitch suite, iSourceX. iSourceX provides an integrated suite of procurement applications that encompasses iProject, iSource, iSRM and iContracts, supporting the procurement professional in conducting effective negotiations with their supply markets. With the introduction of iProjects the software can better support complex projects improving visibility and stakeholder management. The development of eAuction functionality increases the flexibility required in a variety of auction formats.The focus for this year’s event will be:
- best practice in e – Procurement & e – Sourcing
- e - Invoicing & Procure – to - Pay
- SRM, Supplier Development & Collaboration
- Cloud Computing & On – Demand Services
- Spend Management & Purchasing Intelligence
- Sustainable Procurement & Reporting
- Supply Chain Visibility & Analytics
- Outsourcing & Contract Management
- Implementation & Change Management
- European Legislation & Government Regulations
Curtis Fitch is one of the largest eSourcing software development companies in Europe. Its products Curtis Fitch iSource and iContracts, represent a powerful suite of eSourcing solutions. These use web-based applications and decision-support components to deliver the most user friendly and innovative solution available.